Yes, Jordan Brand was built on Michael Jordan’s historic exploits on the basketball court but since its launch in 1985, there’s no doubt that the brand has grown into one of the most popular sports brands in the world that transcends sports and culture.
When it comes to football and the NFL, some of Micheal Jordan’s most iconic sneaker silhouettes like the Nike Air Jordan 1’s, have taken cleat form and are worn by some of the league’s best and most exciting players.
As of our last check, there are 25 NFL players who are sponsored by the Jumpman brand. Here’s a look at the current rosters of Jordan Brand NFL athletes, and a look at the cleats, and gear they rock on the gridiron.
A List of NFL Players Signed to Jordan Brand
Dak Prescott – Quarterback
Dak Prescott is currently the only QB under the Air Jordan Brand after signing a five-year deal back in the summer of 2021. Dak had previously been on adidas’ roster before making the switch to the Jumpman brand. The Dallas Cowboys’ franchise quarterback is the highest-paid NFL player under the brand’s umbrella. And during his time with the brand, we’ve seen Dak rocking several signature Jordan cleats like the Jordan 1’s, 6’s, 10’s and 11’s just to name a few.
The San Francisco 49ers star wide receiver Deebo Samuel joined the Jumpman family in September 2022. Samuel was quoted saying “It’s a dream come true to be a Jordan Brand athlete and help carry this legacy forward to the next generation on and off the field.“ He is one of seven receivers on the brand’s roster and has worn a few impressive Jordan cleats including his custom-made Jordan 14 “Ferrari” cleats.
Buffalo Bills’ NFL All-Pro wide receiver was an adidas athlete early on in his career and signed with Jordan Brand in 2021. Diggs has been sporting some fresh Jordan 1’s, 5’s, 7’s and 7’s in exclusive PE (player edition) colorways.
Davante Adams – Wide receiver
In 2020, Davante signed an endorsement deal with Jordan Brand. The 6x Pro Bowl, 3x First-team All-Pro, and 2× NFL receiving touchdowns leader (just to name a few of his accolades) is currently plowing his trade in the AFC West for the Las Vegas Raiders. Adams is often rocking some exclusive PE Jordan cleats but the classic black and white Jordan 1 Low that matches the Raider uniform has to be a favorite.
Michael Thomas – Wide receiver
All-Pro Saints WR Michael Thomas joined Jordan Brand in 2018. Thomas has worn a number of PE cleats, none more special than the custom white, black, and gold Air Jordan 1 cleats that had intricate details like the New Orleans Saints logo in the swoosh and a reference to his record-setting of 149 receptions in a single season.
Chase Claypool – Wide receiver
Canadian, Chase Claypool became a member of the Jordan brand family in early 2021. Chase is one of the seven wide receivers signed to the brand. He’s often seen wearing Chicago Bears colored Air Jordan 1’s low top and Jordan Brand receivers gloves.
Other NFL players who were previously signed to the brand or have been seen wearing Jordan Brand football cleats
- Jamal Adams (SS) – Jordan Cleats Worn: Air Jordan 1, 5’s & 10’s
- Nick Bosa (DE) – Jordan Cleats Worn: Air Jordan 1’s
- Jalen Hurts (QB) – Jordan Cleats Worn: Air Jordan 1’s & 11’s
- Jimmy Garoppolo (QB)
- Stephon Gilmore (CB) – Jordan Cleats Worn: Air Jordan 1 Low’s
- Dont’a Hightower (OLB) – Jordan Cleats Worn: Jordan 1 Low’s
- Malik Hooker (FS)
- Jordan Howard (RB)
- Alshon Jeffery (WR) – Jordan Cleats Worn: Jordan 1 Low’s, 6’s, 7’s, 11’s, 13’s
- Cameron Jordan (DE)
- Jarvis Landry (WR)
- Tyrann Mathieu (CB)
- Sterling Shepard (WR) – Jordan Cleats Worn: Jordan 1 Low’s, 5’s
- Earl Thomas (DB) – Jordan Cleats Worn: Air Jordan 34
- Bobby Wagner (ILB) – Jordan Cleats Worn: Jordan 11’s
- Devin White (LB) – Jordan Cleats Worn: Jordan 5’s
- Dwayne Haskins (QB) – Jordan Cleats Worn: Jordan 1’s, 11’s & 35’s
- Le’Veon Bell (RB) – Jordan Cleats Worn: Jordan 11’s, 12’s
- Melvin Ingram (DE) – Jordan Cleats Worn: Jordan 10’s, 11’s, 13’s